My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Need a Night Off ... to Travel the World!

So thesis mode is in full swing, so I apologize for my lack of a post in the last week. I have written so much, that it even seems like writing a few additional words is absolutely crazy. However, this weekend, I finally get a much needed break. Saturday night I am headed to The Philadelphia Antiques Show World Collectors Night!  It is such a fun event, with such a fun group of people in attendance. Also, Philadelphia is the perfect place to showcase some really beautiful American Antiques, and there are some truly beautiful things. This is my second year in a row and last year was so fabulous. If you are in the Philadelphia Area, you really should consider coming ... great antiques, drinks, and hors d'oeuvres. Sold!
Here are some faves from last year ...  










The building at the Philadelphia Naval Yard is also absolutely totally awesome. Its the perfect space for an event like this. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, after all these beautiful antiques, the after party is at the Urban Outfitters Corporate Campus. Yeah, because the Antique Show is in the naval yard they can have the after party in one of the coolest buildings ever. 





So get online, buy your tickets, and come on down! Its sure to be a fantastic event, maybe we'll bump into each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...