My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Surf's Up!

Hey all! Sorry for the delay in posting these last few weeks, I had midterms last week and my first presentation of my thesis proposal (yikes!) No worries, all is well--missing all of you though! 

This new "Hamptons" home listing was just brought to my attention this morning. Its located in the Amagansett Dunes, and for those of you who aren't familiar with things "Out East," the Amagansett Dunes are located in the town of East Hampton, in between the village of Amagansett and Napeague Harbor. Although it is officially fall here in Philadelphia, these photos get me thinking a little bit about summer. 












Brady Bunch meets danish meets mid-century modern meets surfer chic. Love it. What a happy little house. And it can be yours for just over $1 mil! Obviously I don't have that kind of money, but I do think its a steal at that price. I wonder if they would throw in some of the furniture ... 

A girl can dream though, can't she? Until tomorrow Lacquered Lifers ... 

2 comments:

  1. like the contrasting beams.... how close are the neighbors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep fork - the beams are fab! the neighbors are close, but not that close. not close enough to diminish how amazing this house is and what a steal it is at this price!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...