My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"I Love Your Funny Face ..."

"Your sunny funny face." And I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn, and Funny Face in particular. If you haven't seen it, I hope you are adding it to your Netflix queue this instant. This month, Vanity Fair has recreated some of the iconic scenes from Funny Face with present day haute couture.  Just seeing those pictures makes me want to pop in the dvd (of course I own it) and curl up with a glass of sauv. When one is feeling a bit down, Funny Face has just the right formula to cheer you up--singing, dancing, Fred Astaire, Audrey Hepburn, & Paris! 



One of my all time favorite wedding dresses. 

And I forgot to mention couture! Audrey in Givenchy Haute Couture coming down the steps of the Louvre in front of the winged victory ... now if that doesn't make you smile ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...