My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunshiney Day





I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's calling my name! Well its not quite the summer ... so that song doesn't quite apply, but all this sunshine and 70 degree weather has really got me thinking of summer summer summer. Here are some things to get me inspired for the sunshine! 

House Beautiful
The cool green color of this Palm Beach living room, with natural elements such as the woven roman shades and the palm fabric on the chairs brings the outdoors right in to this room.

House Beautiful 
Cocktail and a book anyone? This porch just invites you right in for early cocktails after a long day at the beach. 

House Beautiful
The blues in this porch recall the ocean. 

The famous Slim Aarons photo of  CZ Guest at her pool in Palm Beach. 

House Beautiful
What a room! Don't you wanna be a guest here? I love how the orange and turquoise complement each other in this photo. I'm thinking about my newly arrived bamboo/cane chair ... perhaps an orange lacquer with a turquoise and white cushion ... whaddya think? 

House Beautiful
Does anyone see a porch theme here? 

House Beautiful
Clean, crisp, blue and white. Its so ethereal. 

And finally, America's favorite couple, Jack and Jackie, in a personal moment on the beach. Sunshine here I come! 

1 comment:

  1. I had to stop by and I think we'll be fast friends... I lacquer everything, as does my junior designer. Look forward to visiting often and will be following. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...